Are you Ready
All new players (ages 8-18) are welcome to two free weeks of water polo practices. Simply sign up at USAWaterPolo.com’s membership page ( Click JOINUSAWP) on the day you plan to come to practice for a FREE two-week membership, email us, and then come on down to practice!
Questions or More Information Please Email: NAVYACWPnewmembers@gmail.com
- Each player will pay a $200 nonrefundable deposit to hold your spot.
- Each player must be registered and pay deposit before attending practice.
As part of registration, you will select your Payment Plan. The three options for payment are:
1) Pay Member Fees in Full - You will be invoiced for remaining balance (fees less the $200 deposit) in one payment due by Sept 1st, 2019
2) Pay Member Fees in Three (3) Payments - The balance (fees less the $200 deposit) will be divided into 3 equal payments and invoiced Sept 1st, Oct 1st, and Nov 1st
3) Pay Member Fees in Four (4) Payments (This options incurs a $60 installment fee) - The balance (fees less the $200 deposit) will be divided into 4 equal payments and invoiced Sept 1st (+ $60 installment fee), Oct 15th, and Dec 1st, and Jan 15th
- Water Polo families with just water polo players receive a $200 discount for each water polo player after the first player.
- Families with one swim and one water polo player receive a $100 discount.
- Families with one swim and two water polo players would receive a $300 discount and so on.
- No discount for WPA and Splashball Session fees.
- Discount for more than one water polo player will be applied with initial invoice.
- Swim and water polo family discounts will be applied to second invoice after verification with swim.
Should you have any questions about or need help with the registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBERSHIP FEES 2019/2020
Coaches will determine practice groups for your player. The membership fees are as follows:
Senior Group: $2,310.00
HS Prep (Practice One Day/Week through Nov): $1,975.00
Junior Elite: $1,920.00
Water Polo Academy: $1,280.00
Splashball (6 to 10 year olds): $300/session
- Session 1: Sept - Nov
- Session 2: Jan-March
- Session 3: Apr-June
New Player Water Polo Academy: $450/session
- Session 1: Aug - Nov
- Session 2: Dec-March
- Session 3: Apr-June/early July
NAAC Swimmer Plays Water Polo 1day/wk: $560.00
NAAC Swimmer Plays Water Polo 2days/wk: $1,000.00
For Questions or More Information about a Trial, Please Email: NAVYACWPnewmembers@gmail.com
For Questions regarding Registration, Please Email: NavyACWPRegistrar@gmail.com