Do You Have Olympic Water Polo Fever — Navy AC Water Polo’s 2017-18 Season Begins August 22nd!
- Who: All Boys and Girls / Ages 8 – 18
- What Do I Need: Swimsuit, towel, and googles.
- When: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Where: Macdonough Hall at the Naval Academy
- Why: Water polo is a fun, engaging sport!
No experience is necessary.
Unsure if you will like it? Come try it out for a week without any obligation. After the trial period, registration is available by session* or by full year.
*As a first year novice, three sessions are available. The cost last year was $375 for each session or you can choose to pay for the full year and SAVE!
The dates of each session are as follows:
- Fall: August 22nd to December 31st
- Winter/Spring: January 1st to April 30th
- Summer: May 1st to August 31st
After the first year, a yearly membership is required. Water polo is a great team sport that requires a yearly commitment for greatest improvement. Many former Navy AC Water Polo athletes have gone on to play for prestigious colleges; including Princeton, MIT and the Naval Academy.
See our frequently asked questions page for Naval Academy access.
Email any additional questions to NavyACWaterPolo@gmail.com