Are you Ready
We are looking forward to accepting new players in the late winter/spring of 2021 as we navigate through the COVID pandemic as a nation. Once we are again able to add new players, youth (ages 8-18) will be welcome to try out two free weeks of water polo practices. Simply sign up at USAWaterPolo.com’s membership page ( Click JOINUSAWP) on the day you plan to come to practice for a FREE two-week membership, email us, and then come on down to practice!
Please email us if you are interested in trying water polo once the national and local restrictions are lifted. Please include your contact information and include the name(s), grade(s), and age(s) of the interested athlete(s).
Questions or More Information Please Email: NAVYACWPnewmembers@gmail.com
- Each player will pay a $200 nonrefundable deposit to hold your spot.
- Each player must be registered and pay deposit before attending practice.
As part of registration, you will select your Payment Plan.
Payment plans have been modified due to the national pandemic.
- Water Polo families with just water polo players receive a $200 discount for each water polo player after the first player.
- Families with one swim and one water polo player receive a $100 discount.
- Families with one swim and two water polo players would receive a $300 discount and so on.
- No discount for WPA and Splashball Session fees.
- Discount for more than one water polo player will be applied with initial invoice.
- Swim and water polo family discounts will be applied to second invoice after verification with swim.
Should you have any questions about or need help with the registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBERSHIP FEES 2021
Coaches will determine practice groups for your player. The membership fees are as follows:
Senior (18U) Group: $2,310.00
Junior (16U) Group: $2,310.00
Cadet (14U) Group: $1,520.00
Development (12U) Group: $1,520.00
Water Polo Academy: $1,280.00 (On hold pending national pandemic resoluition)
Splashball (6 to 10 year olds): $300/session (On hold pending national pandemic resoluition)
- Session 1: Sept - Nov
- Session 2: Jan-March
- Session 3: Apr-June
New Player Water Polo Academy: $450/session (On hold pending national pandemic resoluition)
- Session 1: Aug - Nov
- Session 2: Dec-March
- Session 3: Apr-June/early July
NAAC Swimmer Plays Water Polo 1day/wk: $560.00
NAAC Swimmer Plays Water Polo 2days/wk: $1,000.00
For Questions or More Information about a Trial, Please Email: NAVYACWPnewmembers@gmail.com
For Questions regarding Registration, Please Email: NavyACWPRegistrar@gmail.com